Open to opportunities
Since January 2017
- Responsible for analyzing and improving acquisition performance worldwide (Paid Search, Metasearch, Affiliation, Retargeting) across all websites of the Group.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the acquisition strategy across all devices and channels in coordination with acquisition teams.
- Managing a yearly acquisition budget of 54M€+.
- Managing, leading and motivating a team of 6 Acquisition Analysts.
- Performance reporting to countries, business performance and top management.
- Identifying new business opportunities and coordinate implementation with acquisition teams.
- Using Google Analytics to provide cross-channel and cross-device insights to acquisition teams and management to improve overall online marketing performance.
to December 2016
- Responsible for all paid search activities worldwide across all Accor websites including Accorhotels.com and 13 hotel brand websites.
- Managing a yearly paid search budget of 30M€+.
- Managing, leading and motivating a team of 10 search professionals.
- Defining, implementing and coordinating the paid search strategy worldwide across all devices, search engines and coordinating with local e-commerce teams.
- Briefing, supervising, and challenging agencies.
- Performance reporting to brands, countries and top management.
Full-time Paris (France)
to December 2013
- Management and optimisation of paid search campaigns for the Accor group.
- Management and optimisation of organic search (SEO) for Accorhotels.com and 13 brand websites.
- Leading the implementation of the Maxymiser A/B testing solution for all AccorHotels websites.
- In-depth knowledge and use of SEM analytical tools in order to monitor key performance indicators (Adwords, Kenshoo, Atlas, Xiti, Google Webmaster tool).
- Budgetary and accounting management of SEA & SEO marketing channels.
- Commercial reporting for brands and countries.
Full-time Paris (France)
to August 2012
- Management and monetisation of several self-owned websites (Adsense, CPA, Affiliate Marketing)
- SEO management and optimisation of these websites
- Management of paid search campaigns (SEA) for the real estate website locationcergy.fr
Freelancer Paris (France)
to December 2007
- In charge of the commercial reporting for the Netherlands
- Analysis of the client portfolio in order to define trends and increase client profitability
- Revenue management & coordination
Internship Amsterdam (Netherlands)
to May 2006
- In charge of finding distributors in the Netherlands for Nuxe (comestic products)
Student Project Paris (France)